Saturday, July 18, 2009

News Update

Hello Friends and Family,

I just wanted to give you a quick update; I hope and pray you are doing well.

Praise and Blessings

After four years of study and ministry I have graduated from Moody Bible Institute!!! I still remember the first night in the dorm, kneeling beside my bed to ask God to give me the strength to complete the four years. He has graciously answered my prayer, praise Him!

The winter retreat I spoke at in Virginia went better than I expected. The kids were great; receptive to the messages on prayer and participated in all the activities. The retreat was also a blessing for me getting away from school and seeing how God was moving amongst my friend’s youth group. Thank you for partnering in prayer and interceding before the father. (the pictures are from the time spent with the youth group)

Currently I am in Washington State trying to save money in order to attend NEGST. Thankfully the Lord has provided several landscaping jobs to keep me busy.


***Prayer***
The first prayer request is the speedy reply to my student visa application for studying at NEGST. The Kenyan government will eventually accept the request; it is just a matter of time. I can still attend the school without a student visa, but there would be several future complications.

Please pray for brothers and sisters in Christ who desire to partner with me in ministry. Living far away from home in a distant culture is not easy, much less trying to share the gospel to spiritually ignorant people. There are numerous ways people can partner with me.

Sending e-mails, Skype calls, etc. is probably one of the greatest blessings of partnership.

There is also financial partnership, where people who want to invest in God’s work, can partner in my service. I am asking God to provide monthly support, so that I can study Islam at NEGST and minister amongst the Muslim people of Kenya and Africa.

Then there is spiritual partnership which means people prayerfully intercede for the people of Africa and my ministry.

Also pray for the right contacts in Kenya. The Lord has already provided a few contacts through African Inland Mission, CrossWorld, YWAM, and a few churches, but please ask for the contacts God desires.

God Bless,

Aaron


No comments:

Post a Comment