Fred, a Christian brother and friend from Nairobi, blessed the opening of the school by teaching inductive Bible Study. He is one brother I can say knows the Word and has a desire to accurately communicate the gospel message. Only time will tell how valuable he is to the church in Kenya.
At the end of the class time we prayed for Fred as he was traveling to another part of Kenya for another seminar. The ministry he is apart of is called Intensive Care Ministry.
Freddy is a wonderful servant of the Lord. Mike and I have fond recollection of his time interpreting for the medical clinic in the slums of Nairobi while you and Dama were on your honeymoon. I'm so thankful that he is working with you and serving the Lord in Bible study teaching. We continue to pray for all of you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom and Dad